Not For Profit Programs
This is done via in depth consultation with key staff members about your organisation’s motivation, barriers and environmental goals.
Our staff are far more informed about the environmental impacts at work and committed to sustaining our environmental goals: Nicole Gibbs, CEO, Norwood Association
Our not for profit Sustainability Programs are developed with you through the following process. We will support you to design a program that reflects your organisation’s culture and current resources.
1. Environmental Assessment & Opportunities Report
From our assessment we will compile a report of baseline environmental measures and further opportunities in the areas of:
- Organisational culture and strategy
- Energy conservation
- Water consumption reduction
- Waste reduction and recycling
- Transport and travel
- Procurement and supply chain sustainability
- Toxins in the workplace
This includes support for decision makers to identify short and long-term environmental goals that are realistic and achievable.
2. Workshops & Education
These sessions will prepare your participants to understand why your organisation is committing to improve its environmental sustainability and their role within this initiative.
This evidence-based approach will include:
- Regular engagement with environmental champion or team
- Customised policy and procedure documents
- Customised visual and electronic notices
- Customised guides and checklists
4. Environmental Certification
- Development of videos to communicate key messages to staff, funding bodies and clients
- A website and communications review to assess the layout, content, search engine optimisation and communication of your sustainability credentials
6. Monitoring & Evaluation